Monday, March 15, 2010

Vacation from Life

Life is hard.   It's a big shock, I know.  Sometimes, doing your best, just isn't good enough.  What then?  My solution in the past has always been to run away.  You know?  I'd like to take a vacation from life.  It sounds really nice.  The problem is, it doesn't work.

Running away has generally proven to be an extremely ineffective method for dealing with the difficulties of life.  When one runs away from problems they just continue to build up until there is one insurmountable obstacle.  So, no running away this time.  I'm just going to push on through. 

2 comments:

Susie said...

Homegiiirl...you took the words outta my mouth.

I always run away. Anytime I have a bad day I just whine, "I just want to go to Disney World!" etc etc. It's a problem.

I'm working on it, though. And you'll be aight. We're all in this together :)

Peregrinus said...

Thank you very much, Susie!