Wednesday, April 8, 2009

...and we go on and on

So, the Easter Triduum is about to begin. Now is the time to ready our hearts for one of the greatest celebrations of all time, the Wedding Feast of Christ to His bride, the Church. Get excited!

At times like these, I am inclined to be particularly reflective about myself. Where am I going? What should I be doing? What lies ahead? Am I doing this right?

Some pretty big changes have taken place this semester. I've had a lot of adjusting to do. Change, which scares me, was a part of this semester that I was resisting pretty strongly. Well, that's about to stop. The time has come for me to move ahead. Bring on the changes! I'm letting go of the past a bit more this Easter. I'm going to start afresh and leave the old beginnings behind me. Hopefully I'll do it better this time. =)


P.S. Don't forget to start the Divine Mercy Novena on Good Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very insightful, Therese! Change is definitely very scary and quite uncomfortable. However, it always seems to bring with it a new light we've never seen before. After all, if things never changed, I would have never met you!!! Hehe! Love you!