Friday, December 17, 2010

Kiss today goodbye...

Another semester has come and gone.  Soon I will be done with college and on to new and different things.  A number of my good friends have already graduated or are about to graduate and I find myself a tiny bit overwhelmed by the prospect of these huge changes that are rolling my way.  Yet change does and must come and she and I are becoming well acquainted with one another.  Soon we will be old friends.


I'm glad to that I'm about to discover a little bit more of what God has in store for me and I'm glad to be done (almost) with undergrad.  I'm looking forward to seeing new places and meeting new people.   But I'm going to miss many things.  I'll miss taking long walks with my friends, having heart to heart until 3 and 4 in the morning, being able to walk to daily Mass, walking to get around in general, being able to play hooky, having most of my closest friends living within walking distance, and having summer's off.

Still, for those of y'all who helped make all of those great things that I'll miss possible to begin with, thank you!  I appreciate having you in my life and I hope that you will always know how much you mean to me. 

-T

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love you, Therese! I'm excited for all of your new adventures that are just around the corner!