Monday, October 19, 2009

Melancholy Me


Sometimes I feel as if being melancholy is like catching a head cold. It's bad enough to make you feel miserable but not quite bad enough to get you out of anything. This semester I've been feeling melancholy very much. I'm so annoyed with myself. :(

Basically, I'm sick and tired of feeling this way and I want to be done with school and stress and loneliness. FOR GOOD! My self just gets in the way too much. I keep saying this too shall pass and I know that it's true. I just wish that it would pass sooner or that I was better equipped to deal with it. But I'm not and it won't. So, I'll just have to deal with it and keep pushing myself along.

It sound pretty depressing, doesn't it? I'm not depressed, though, or I don't think that I am. I'm just tired and a bit sad for no particular reason and a bunch of stupid reasons. And it's frustrating and a bit discouraging. I'm done, for now. Thanks.

No comments: