Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Simply Lovely Dress

So, I was browsing the WWW via stumble! when I happened upon this work of art: The Dress! It's is one of the most beautiful dresses that I've ever seen and it has so much happening in it. It's whimsical, romantic, sassy, stylish, and elegant all at the same time. Here are a couple of shots of the dress in action. one here and one here The dress is by Luly Yang and is called "Papillon". Get this, it only costs $25,000. Crazy right! Who, in their right mind, would spend that much on a single dress? Still, it's a very lovely work of art, in my opinion.

This is probably one of the least meaningful posts I've ever put up. But I just wanted to share this with you.

1 comment:

HiLLjO said...

This would be, if I were to wear it, the dress of my life. I'm setting out to make one.